About Me

A sound dude from the Game Audio industry that just wants to share his sounds and ideas about sound design and SFX recording.

Monday, August 6, 2012

InGame SFX Demo

Heya!

For this month I decided to put together some work I've done for my last project : The Secret World (Funcom) which is a AAA MMOrpg released last July - I had enough material to do an In-Game demo where you can hear some sounds I created for monsters, magic powers, and ambiences...

I felt that working as a sound designer on an MMO can be pretty challenging coz you can find yourself doing sounds for basically anything in the game - Then you can be able to have a pretty good idea of what you're best at and specialized..

For myself I ended up specializing in Magic as there was a big part of it in the game, like the majority of the MMOs.. Working at Funcom was an interesting experience in my career and helped me to be more creative and polyvalent, I hope you'll have fun listening!




No comments:

Post a Comment